Wednesday, 12 December 2012

DAY 103 ; 12/12/12

#np Blue

Today's de 12/12/12. Which is 十二,十二 爱你爱你. Spended the day with my clique and some boys. We played a childhood game, block catching. BLOCK CATCHING IS STILL THE BEST CHILDHOOD GAME. Actually today i didnt want to blog about my life but something not exactly part of our life but is my own particular life.

ALONE.

I swear sometimes i feel very alone. "When sometimes even your friends dont understand you" Friends are the most important part of our life and money is the (least) important. They say money is evil because we always put money as the most important thing and always left others thing behind, but money is only evil if you think that way. But to me, God is always first.

I need to understand that maybe sometimes my friend dont understand me because they didnt been through what I had been through. But perhaps they'll understand one day.

It's just too harsh that sometimes they just tell somebody to give up easily but you dont know how it feels like.

When every bad thing happen, i always tell myself to be optimistic in order to stay strong. I always did, but sometimes my mind just divert and think of all the negetive things. "Prepare for the worst" because i always have the mindset to think this way.

It's 12/12/12 today maybe you can confess to your crush? Who knows if he/she likes you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment