I got my posted sch result on the 19th of December :) I got in Bendemeer Secondary which was my first choice. I wasn't really happy because it was not my dream school...
The fact i cant get in my dream sch was I didn't reach the aggregate :( So too bad. Nevermind, move on.
BYE EDGEFIELD, HELLO BENDEMEER.
So i got in 1E2, which was super surprising la. I thought i would be in the last express class hehehe But then also need to study hard to stay in E2, nothing comes easy. My PSLE result was also super surprising. Few months back when i back my prelim result i was like "I'm hopeless...." SO SAD I EVEN CRIED. But finally. Storm passed. Smile :)
And also, my brother got back his 'N' level result. I hope he do well in the future too!!
This is how i look like with BSS uniform LOL. Looks kinda weird in me isn't it? :/
Ending off with this song.
Be your everything- Boys like Girls


No comments:
Post a Comment