Sorry i didnt post for a really long time because i went to a trip to Hong Kong so yeah.
Feeling so troubled these days so i decided to blog. There's a friend who always having problems and tell me "they are really good people, i dont wanna hurt them." During that point of time, i was like " but you dont want them to get hurt in the end right?" I said it so easy. "You never know how it feels until it happened to you." The worst part of now is i dont know about my feelings..... I dont want him to be my subsitude because i'm all alone now. I rather be alone.
Fated to meet but not destined to be together.
Giving up is hard. It's just a part of life you have to go through. Me myself, i haven't got over him completely yet. I still look at him. I still think of him. It still hurts when i see him with other girls. Who said it was easy to move on and live as though he don't exist? It sucks to be me when it comes to love. I never knew how to handle it, i'm just too careless and clumsy.
But after these few emotional nights, i thought about it. Fate brought us together but destiny didn't allow it.
Why not just follow what has been planned? Maybe God planned something better ahead? Who knows?
I made a brave choice. I gave up on everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment