Wednesday, 21 November 2012

DAY 101

I should not be blogging at this hour but because of some problems.. i have to blog. I really hope you read this post, send in your spy or whatever okay.

Dear you know who you are,

I know its been hard for you to keep having the interest to talk to me. Because i know i'm very boring, but in reality, what i want was to have a proper conversation with you only. Why is it that when you feel like talking to me, you talk to me, dont want talk to me then throw me aside? Do you even know how it feels like? Insecure, i'm only afraid because there are more other pretty girls out there, they can just snatch you away easily.. by their looks.

You want the truth? I still have feelings for you. No matter how hard i try, a part of me just wont let go. I wish i could call you "mine". I wish i could say that there's an "us". I wish you felt the same way. Do you know i tried so hard to move on? Trust me, it wasn't easy. But you know what? Every single time when i'm about to give up completely, you just appear and make me fall in love all over again. It's so difficult to get over you.

Do you know how i feel when you give me cold replies? I don't know what to text back, but i don't want the conversation to end. All the while i've been putting much effort just to keep a simple conversation going. I always hated the fact that if i dont start a conversation there won't be one. You may not be pushing me away, but you're not fighting for me either. There are so many reasons for me to give up on you. But there are no reasons why should i not.

I thought i was special, then i realised you were like that to every girl. You are the only person i would love to hate yet you are the only person i can't. I feel like i'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

But the more boys i meet, the more i feel like you are the only one i want to be with. My mind tells me to give up but my heart tells me not to. They all tell me, "the more you care, the more it hurts". I kept thinking of how you never think of me at all. And you dont know how hard it is to make it look easy. There's a point in life when i get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything.

Im moving on, no more waiting, no more hurt. When you finally realise i've stop texting you, you need to understand that i've got tired of waiting. 

Regards, me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment