First I wanna say that I own the pic above >:D So I didn't take from tumblr or whatever le.
Destination of the day: Orchard Rd :D
As we make our way to Cineleisure, we saw this because Halloween is around the corner and so we decided to take a pic together :D Very blur because I also dont know why :/
We reached Cineleisure and decide to walk around there and we came across this shop which sells cheap things and dustcap at $1.20 :D //p.s. The samsung phone is my phone! :D And actually that dustcap is a lollipop and it is lying flat on it so cant see.
Because Halloween is around the corner so at the ground floor of cineleisure was this and we were be able to go in for free and so we did. The first time we went in, and because Amanda was too scared she ran out HAHAHA. I didn't >:D I stayed and with two of my friends. We actually stuck at the part where there's spotlight and we really stuck there LOL. We were screaming so loudly that we scared people outside (i think)
But it turned out nothing to be scared of.
After the spot light, there came this thing (the thing below) and one kind of green green thing (I removed the pic because it's too blur) and it's the end. Wth?
I think it's kinda funny and I go in again about 5times HAHAHAHA.
After that we went to Scape the flea market and I brought my portable charger but it's purple instead of pink TT because I came very late back to the shop and it dont know gone where :( But forgot it. TT
We gone up to the last floor and then came down and then Amanda shouted "___ peng" And then i tot is my classmate "Wei peng" LOL and then it's actually "Li teng" LOL. We saw-ed him and chase after him Laugh die me. He went into 'Cheers' and then the sotong said "not him lah" wtf? And idk why we still went in to see. And it's turns out to be him. HEHEHE. And we took a pic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tah dahhhhh :D
When we were on our way back, we became very racist because there's alot of black people (Ah-Neh) SORRY LA! LOL.
Awesome day :D






No comments:
Post a Comment