Monday, 22 October 2012

DAY 94 ; School Day

Today's a school day and we got our post-exams activities and it's batik painting and guitar today!


We started off with this board and we did our tracing. 


and then we use wax and my hand was shivering very badly and ended up there's a hole there and teacher finish up all of the piece afterall.



Finally, we can start painting >:D 



And so this is my art piece. HEHEHE. :D

Went back home and then trudged to Mac with three of my friends. We were eating happily and Xinhui noticed that one of the actor from #AhBoysToMens sat next to our table LOL. We talk about him because he has a twitter and then he tweeted "say 'hi', I won't bite, I know you are talking about me girls. LOL." Laughdieme XD 

And then I replied "Hi" LOL! And then I gt a shoutout and a follow. Lucky or what. I gt a total of 4 Shoutouts HAHAHA. Jelly lor u all Lol joking. Btw his name is Ridhwan he will be acting in #AhBoysToMen :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment