Thursday, 11 October 2012

DAY 92

-Because when you stop and look around, life is pretty amazing.

I didn't blog long because i got nothing to blog. And it make my life sound so meaningless. Because already after psle! Le burn all the books! Just kidding.

No school for me today, first. I didn't skip school okay. My eye is hurting til very terrible thats why i didn't attend school. And i tell you something, I didn't miss anyone of you. hahaha >:D

And after 8, i woke up. My eye was fine but i decided to slack at home instead and thats why i didnt go school and happy blogging now!

And i'm so happy i didnt attend school today is that i can skip the social studies mass lecture. Holyy shittt. Yay.

And something further, about yesterday. Mr alvin our drama teacher came for drama lesson and we played one game to test our IQ. At the start of the game, my mindset was like "Sian ah, confirm lose one. My IQ so low." HAHAHA.

Ended up, i got to the round where only left me and amanda and mr alvin hahaha. It was very stress and i requested to just admitted lose but i didnt in the end.

But ended up i also didnt win. Yay. Nevermind hehehe. I already very happy i made it to that stage. ---> think positive.

So life is actually pretty amazing (:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment