Yo whatsup! I may seems happy now just because of the cat. Without him comforting, I may still be in a misery.
07 of the date is a day of joy and a day of sadness for me. Why is it a joy? Because it's the day we met. Sadness? Because you left. 070312 and 070812. Today is the 071012 and it's two months since you left.
It's nothing to be happy about, because you won't understand how it feels like until it happens on you.
Two months ago, at this time, I was in misery. I felt vulnerable. And so I went to have a talk with the cat. Surprisingly, what he said was making sense. And now, I may seems to get over him already. Ermm yea?
Ps : the "cat" is my friend, not the animal (:
Maybe the cat was right, I shouldn't care and bother about him at all. And even ignore him too.
Time have passed, and the wound was slowly heal. Time will heal everything. Maybe the cat's comforting it may seems nothing to him just like talking to me, but it seems alot to me.
So thankyou!!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment