Wednesday, 3 October 2012

DAY 90 ; Left with nothing

When i'm happy, i talk a lot, and go wild by irritating people and more. They'd wish i would stop. Then, when i'm in my thoughts, they asked why am i sad, why am i so quiet? Slowly, i just don't talk much. Just can't find the reason to be open up that often. 

I aces my math papers for the first few years in primary school but starting failing because of a teacher. When i saw complicated equation or graph, i got irritated and sometimes head aches occurred. I lost my motivation in studies. If i can't into the Secondary School I want due to my PSLE's result, i totally deserve it

Some people just have no fate in studies. No matter how much effort they put in, they never pull through. Singapore contain too much sadness in my memories. I'm pending to go to the Chalet and take a break from everything. Words only help a while, it don't last for me. I'd go back to the start repeatedly. 

I know my problems, i know what to do, i don't know how. Forgive is easy, but forget is hard. I can't forget, it's marked that till further notice from my stubborn brain. There's nothing left in me like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment