Last day of PSLE yay. I been holding my anger against those people who I hate yeah and finally can shout it out now :D
Lets do a summary of the papers?
ENGLISH: Basically. Kind of easy, but dont be proud yeah :)
MATHS: The paper 1 was easy. But the paper 2 is out of syllabus, did you realise there are no ratio?
CHINESE: Nt bad, but kind of tricky.
SCIENCE: Very challenging question from Booklet B
Over is over, just throw it aside. Never cried over spilled milk. So p6s can play like nobody business, damn happy. Chalet on Friday hehehe, but haven decide whether to go or not sian. I would prefer a class chalet, I dont mind inviting them since it's already last year. But nevermind.
Went to watch The Possession with Jolie and Phanipha :D It's a freaking awesome show kay!
-If I start to dislike you, then goodluck to you :D Bye x
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment