Saturday, 29 September 2012

DAY 88


Oh god why ._. So two papers are down now~~ :D Eng was easy because my school paper was tough. Maths paper 1 was easy and I hope I'm nt careless :) paper 2 was quite tough :< anyways over is over, dont look back. Tried my best already. :D

Okay, so now I'm in a super bad mood. Knn, I reply ur text show me what attitude. So I came across this super fucking annoying guy who keep spam my text or what so ever. I so kind reply him nicely he at there kaopei me -'- if only I never met him la! Irritating zzz -__- fk off my life can? Think I wanna talk to u? Sadly, hell no :) I don't care if you are reading this now, or better you are reading this. I wanna say that I don't give a damn about you :) k bye. I hope you won't text me anymore.


My mood was on a neutral mode the whole day. I haven't been very happy since last night, well partly because of my dissatisfaction of not being able to go for Big Bang's concert, and also, some irritating people on twitter who were rubbing salt onto the wound of VIPs who are not able to attend the concert's faces. Like seriously get a life please. You never know how is it like to know that your idol is in your country yet you don't get to see him/her and furthermore your idol(s) only come to your country like once in a long while. So think before you say anything and just because you're not a VIP, doesn't mean you possess the goddamn rights to complain about other VIPs whining about not being able to see Big Bang. Shut up. 

Oh, did I just rant? Oops.


And by seeing those videos on youtube about the concert, it's really really rubbing a pail of salt to my wound :( Nevermind, I love you G-Dragon :') 
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment