Thursday, 20 September 2012

DAY 85


HELLO! First I wanna Thank 'Sotong' for making me write this post :P 

And today, I found out that he stalk my blog and twitter LOL! Zzz. I thought is HIM who stalk -_- And if SOTONG, you are reading this, the HIM is not the CAT so don't misunderstood yeah :) 

So apparently, if you like someone, you will let go one day right? And so, my class was like keep ranking up my past. Sian right? So I wanna say I dont like Him anymore la, will like until so long? Dafuq . And so far, only Crystal know who I really like :O She is trustworthy yeah. 

Nobody will believe who I like (: And probably, no one will know, because it is not in our school HAHAHA. But zzz. Knn sia, make me so freaking sad for so long -_- So I hate you la~  Yeah, so I dont like anyone now not even crush KAY! I mean crush, I got attracted by Tzire LOL jkjk I just think he cute lor. 

"Flashbacks are the worst thing which cost unbearable pain in the heart" 

And today uhh, GOOD NEWS :O 
I FREAKING PASS MY MATHS PRACTICE PAPER! LOL! Because my maths is weak so yeah. And Teacher was like praising me today (nt trying to be proud) about I able to solve one maths question #LIKEABOSS! 

Now i wanna intro some kpops which I like and nice hehehe

1. Gangnam Style- PSY
2. Pandora- Kara
3. Flashbacks- Afterschool
4. Sexy Love- Tara
5. Poison- Secret
6. GD - One of a kind
7. GD- That XX
8. GD- Crayon

So GD got some new songs, i'll be posting when the whole album is out hahas

Ermm yeah bye, xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment