Wednesday, 19 September 2012

DAY 84







Hey! Long time no blog because in studying for PSLE. So apparently, from today, there is only 6days to PSLE. Yeah, so gonna work very very hard.
Today gt back our report books. Wtf! Look at my atrocious results -_- walao. The D and the E is such a spoiler. And my prelim aggregate is only 169 dafuq? Anyways. Lets not let prelim affect my mood it isn't PSLE hehh.

Okay. Look at my height :b 154cm~~ ignore my weight Kay. Can't believe I'm actually taller than alot of ny friends because I thought I'm so short and I put my twitter name as SHORTY.

Next, let us congratulate XiaXue for her first baby! Actually, I was so blur. I went to her blog without knowing that everyone was waiting for that post and I just read it, then when I went back to twitter, everyone was talking about it.

So you mean I was the first fews who read the post? Hehehe.
Lastly, twitter new look! Hehe, quite nice uhh.

Anyways, lets talk about me and how's my life now?

Okay, so I was studying 2-5hrs everyday and I gt scolded today because teacher say I have no manners ._. And she wouldn't believe that we have studied. Tsk.

What I did was reply "ya la!" when she ask a question, okay. I admit it was really rude :B Sorry Moli :B
Hahaha, goodluck to all the candidates too for PSLE and N level!

Oh btw, they said that PSLE will no have (my eng is broke hahaha) in the future. Okay lorh, idgaf :P And everyone was so angry about it because of unfair etc

But what I said was Can we stop complaining? Just put your hands together and pray that O level and N level, A level are removed too! Hehe.

Bye, x.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment