Saturday, 15 September 2012

DAY 83

Heyyyy, didn't blog for long. Should have blogged ytd but lazy .___. and hence, i drop to only 1 readers wtf. SORRY -bow-

So yesterday was PSLE LC- Listening Comphre. And I was so emotional that I know i never do well. There is a question booklet and a OAS. The OAS is important yeah. And the thing is, my question booklet and my OAS answers were not the same!! ASDFGHJKL


My hand were shivering so badly because there is insufficient time for me to change my answer. I was sure that the answer I wrote on the question booklet is correct and the OAS ruin the whole thing -_- omg OH GOD WHY? 


So the only way to pull up my marks is score in my written papers AHHHH. I need to get a 200 x.x Yeah, I know I still got time now and it really isn't enough.. I really needa chiong!! Study time bye! :)

ONE DIGIT NUMBER TO PSLE. And counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment