Hi! Sorry never blog for a few days.. Anyways, I'm here to blog about something! I'm allow to blog what I want, but I promise nt to mention names.
Had another fight with my friend again. This time round, I won't cry or whatever. I swear. From the things I seen, I decided to not give a single damn anymore. Is like not worth.
Simply just waste my tears or whatever. Because I'm not in the wrong. I gave u advice, u dont wanna listen? Too bad. I don't care anyways.
Anyways, congratulations, I unfollow u in twitter. I'm really tempting to throw 231450283 of bricks in your face! I warn you, you dont copy my writing font or what. The words like "thank quee" was I THE ONE WHO CREATED.
Although you pronounce ty in this way, but did u spell it out? NO! So you dont ever copy anything from me. I hate you.
Such a fuckup bitch with a fuckup attitude. 睁着眼睛说瞎话. Your personality sucks :)
OKAY, so I asked. If your friends have a attitude problem, you want to accept it or tell him/her to change to a better type? Of course its the 2nd choice. And I tell u smth, please spare a thought. Please!
I HATE DIE YOU. "Sometimes u just have to stfu and admit you are wrong, its nt about "giving up", but about "growing up".
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment