Sunday, 23 September 2012

DAY 86 ; :c


Urghhh, today was a Sunday. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about what happened yesterday :/ That girl surely better than me one. Hais. Congratulations for finding someone better than me :/  But nevermind uhh. Here's one quote : DONT BE SAD WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES YOU, BE HAPPY THAT THEY GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER. Yeah?

Anyways, I'm gonna have a new couple :B HAHAHA. Alot people says why so sad? It's just a game. Yeah hor, its just a game right? So why am I so sad? Aiya. Nobody cares luh :B

And hor, muah stalker SOTONG which would be reading this post, spam meh today LOL which I think it is cute? NO. NO. NO. Like shyt sia xD Aiya nobody cares luh. BAKA. Urghh, I like to call boys cute with whatever they do, wtf? Kinda disgusting with what I write dafuq. Aiya, just a post la.
- Please do not take it seriously :3
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment