Wednesday, 22 August 2012

DAY 70



Hello. I think I did badly for English.. And make me no mood to talk about Maths paper like my previous post. The maths was super tough, it's prelim after all.. But I need to pass.

After my prelim paper, I saw my maths teacher. She was like super angry when she saw me. I know it was the end of me. OH MY TIAN. Why my maths so poor? D'; No matter how much effort I put in, it all turned out a waste.

Today the exact question came out, it was from raffles girls. And I done it before. But at the end, I couldn't solve. Sometimes, I think I'm such a failure.. ):

BUT. Lets not make this affect my emotions for tmr paper! Its Chinese. And compo. And its my best topic! I must perform really well! A*
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment