Tuesday, 21 August 2012

DAY 69

LOLOLOLOLOL. Anyways, today was prelim English. Really hope I can do well. Most probably, if there is no absent students, marks will be revealed by tomorrow. I swear if I score well, I will PUT ALOT OF THAT FACE. xD Really. 

Tomorrow is prelim Maths. OMG. Maths x.x I hate maths. Hope it's easy. If I never score well, My maths cher will kill me x( Oh God. Okay, let's talk about the English paper.

So Ms Ng (My maths cher) was the teacher-in-charge. And I'm sort of scared of her because she's fierce. And when she came into the class. I was like


And I'm like dont even dare to look at her you know! She gave us the papers afterwards. At first, I was quite confident of English paper. But when I look into the paper I'm like

WHEN DID WE LEARNT THIS WORDS?!

And I moved on to the editing part. Again, I was like

WHERE GOT SUCH WORD?!

And next part is the part where we need to fill in the blanks our own. Okay, the story my chinese teacher taught me before. So I was sort like 


BUT. I really hate the first part. Which was Graphic Stimulus. It was really wtf ok. Dont even know all the words wtf wtf.

BUT I HOPE I WILL DO WELL. I CANNOT HOPE. I MUST.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment