Monday, 20 August 2012

DAY 68


HELLO. Sorry this picture is abit too big. Hahaha. First of all, I wanna apologise for putting such a unglam playlist and it's auto-play. If you dont like it, you can just off it. But I recommend u to listen this three songs I put. It's really super nice! And another thing, my apology for putting so many pink stuffs and being so girly. I'm a girl. I love pink. So it's ok right?
And one thing to share........
.
.
.
.
.
TAH DAH. 


You jelly? :p 101 Retweets and 4 fav. hahaha. Being a normal person of course I'm a normal person. I mean a normal person la. hahaha. U should know what I meant. It's unusual to have so many retweets. See muah tweet. It's awesome right :D Hahaha. Okay let's come to the end of the post. Tomorrow is Prelim English. Hope I can really do well.  OF COURSE I CAN DO WELL LAH. JIAXUAN LEH(: Hahaha. Just joking :p 

BYE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment