Sunday, 19 August 2012

DAY 67


You should know that every time i said NO, i doesn't mean no. I just can't bring myself to say YES I MISS YOU, just not yet, even though i really do. Sometimes, i do hate myself for not being able to express myself in front of you, it's like i typed it out, stared at it for more than a min and i deleted it the next minute. 

The two reason why i choose not to touch anything related to relationship, is because i don't want to make someone that important to my life, to the extend that it hurts me hell much when we don't talk, when we quarrel and when he decides to leave. That's when you give another person a chance to bring you all the way down and break you into pieces, and i can tell you, it's like a nightmare you can never wake up from. And another reason is that I'm too young. I'm only 12. Although some of my classmates already have stead. 

 Getting hurt isn't funny and i hated how it feels. But hey, just for you, I'm taking a leap of faith..

Anyways, #6thBIGBANGAlive.

No comments:

Post a Comment