Heartbreaker!
Breathe!
Butterfly!
CHOOSE ONE AND PLAY! I dont care, u stop your music. Once you are on this post, play the music and read together. You have been warned. HAHA! Just joking! #Happy25thGDay.

I LOVE BIGBANG. ♥♥♥♥♥
It's GD's 25th Birthday today. YAYYYYY! Now. U! Go twitter and spam #Happy25thGDay. GO. I dont care. U no account also go create one and SPAMMMM. Okay, just kidding. Hahas. Soon, G-dragon's solo album will be out soon and BigBang 6th Anniversary will be soon too! COMING SOON.
Actually HIS♥ album will be out today but the producer say it cannot come out together with his birthday ): So sad right! Anyway, Keep Calm and Love GD.
It his 25th's! Look forward to his solo album and their 6th anniversary! Now. Here are some information
about G-Dragon! I force you to know! Okay sorry. Its up to you.
2. His birthday is August 18 1988! He is born in Seoul, South Korea.
3. He is under YG entertainment. Associated with GD and TOP and BigBang (:
4. His occupation is Rapper, singer, composer,lyricist, record producer, model.
And the awards.
| Years | Awards |
|---|---|
| 2007 |
|
| 2009 |
|
| 2010 |
|
So this is some of the basics! The advance one the VIPs will know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON.








No comments:
Post a Comment