... Oh Hi! Are u looking here? Ehh, I'm here! Lol. Random ah >< Anyways, today is the Chinese oral and I think it's kinda not easy and not hard. But I'm so sad that one of the sentence I have forgotten to speak T.T Ok, it's over already. Haish. Nehmind. What done is done.
After we went home, I gone out with Joey. And then, MRT POWER FAILURE. Wtf. End up we took a bus trip abt 1hr, and on our way back 2hr. Wtf. Really wasted my time. Herm!
Anyway, be careful outside.. OPEN UR EYE BIG BIG. Dont go near water, or step. My advice.. No joke.
Here are some notes for you to take note.
1. Avoid swimming during the 7th month. It is believed that those previously drowned evil ghost might cause you to drown in the swimming pool. Such ghost need to find victims in order for them to be go for rebirth.
2. Children and young adults are also advised to return home early and not to wander around alone at night. This belief is due to the reason that the wandering ghosts can possess children easily.
3. Avoid moving into new homes and opening new businesses this month as it is considered inauspicious and bad luck on new ventures.
4. Avoid getting married during this month because couples will have bad ending. Some bad ghost may cast a bad spell on couples during their wedding.
5. Avoid going for jungle trekking and going on camping trips as chances of injuries, possession and death are high.
6. Drive very carefully during this month to avoid accidents, as there may be many wandering spirits who died of accidents previously that are searching for next victims so that they could be reincarnated.
Meh, I copy that from Google. Oh and there's one more rule, from me. If you do attend any getai performance, avoid the seats at the most front row. They're meant for them. So if you had noticed that the front row seats are empty, you should know why. Watch your words, don't tell any stories related to spirits, especially at night. Go home early for these month. God bless you. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:
Post a Comment