Thursday, 16 August 2012

DAY 64


ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL. ORAL.  

Ok. KHIU JIA XUAN. Stop. K. Today was the English oral. Yeapp. Yesterday night, although I can sleep, but i keep having nightmares about I'm late and so on. Long time since I have such funny dreams. Is that. I wake up, sleep , wake up and sleep. And all of the dreams are about oral and its all terrifying. Not as in ghost kind (touch wood) but is like I take bus to SengKang instead of going to school .__. Where I dont even need to take bus to my school.

But I think I did quite well. But maybe not to the Teachers. And I cant believe I said a sentence and is like Im saying Singapore is not helpful. NOOOO. I said wrong. I scared teacher might penalise me by that..

Anyways, tomorrow is Chinese oral. say something. PSLE is really big shot. All the p1-5 no school. And now is also O levels for sec4, but sec 1-3 still attend school. PSLE is just the basic. I still have to go O level. A level. I know I'm awesome!(:

  • JiaYous to those who are having PSLE oral and O Levels. Prepare for Awesomeness. U are awesome, I'm awesome, everyone is Awesome. HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment