HEYYY!(: Start my post with this super cute gif. Hahahahas. Tomorrow is my PSLE oral. How time flies :O JiaYous to me as well as all the p6s in Singapore!(: Hope all of us do very well in PSLE. And make the year of dragon proud. Hahas. Cos dragon year's kids are AWESOME!! Ok. Chill.
And in class, when teacher ask us a question. we were like YEAHHHHH. Then we were like keep on YEAHHHHH. Even if she ask 'Who tested so and so?" We said YEAHHHHH. And she suddenly told us she was in a bad mood. LOL! But nobody cares :p
Yeapp, and I didn't do my homework, but she asked the answer for me. I am able to do it :D Proud. Hahahahas, actually I just guess and it's correct. LUCK. Hope this will happen in PSLE. Not i never do, but if i dont know how to do, i guess and get the correct answers. Especially maths and science.
Eat chocolate tomorrow in the morning to cool me down!(:
I'M AWESOME AND I KNOW IT.

No comments:
Post a Comment