Play this while you read? It a nice song..
So I'm feeling rather happy. Telling myself "I'm over you, I'm damn happy!(:" But. No. But it's ok. I will keep myself happy by comforting myself you will find someone better.
Why is it that you can hurt me but I can't do the same? Isn't it unfair?
Yes. I tried to erase all the memories, but I failed. I still remember that day, when u ask me something. It was really hurtful. But I act like I didn't care at all. That moment, my heart just dropped. Horrible feeling. I don't want to experience it anymore. The pain in my chest- heartbroken. Like a million knife just stabbed.. Although days passes, but the feeling is just -love and hate. But though, I don't hate u. I'm just disappointed, utterly disappointed.
Is it better this way? You find someone better, I give my blessing. Hmm. We didn't text for a long time, few months. But the saddest part is, we haven't communicate anymore. No fate? I don't know.
But really happy for the "Cat" who have cheered me up, although it was nt really called cheering up, but its pretty kind of for me. I didn't choose to tell the people I'm close with, because I know they won't understand this pain, heart broken feeling and this emptiness.
-I wish u to find someone better, you have my blessing..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:
Post a Comment