HELLO! Tmr is the last paper. Science. Hope I can pass all my subject D': I heard that this year there are 50k dragon babies. And 10k can't enter Secondary because there are too many people and not enough sec schools. I dont wanna be in the 10k! NO! NO! NO! I needa make it to Sec school and Express course. YES! YES! YES!
Kind of happy today :3 Because Mdm Moli said that I've improved in my compo. And said other teachers praise me :D And one more student did well too. From Mdm Moli's word. She obviously did much better than me. And Mdm Moli was like saying other teacher says that "I didnt thought 6R will do so well" EH HELLO, CHER. 6R leh. U think what huh. Although majority of the teachers hate 6R. But it's my class ok. I LOVE MY CLASS. I tell you.
And got back the sample of the class photo. And I look SUPER UNGLAM. Wtf. My fringe ruins it. And so gonna buy 1 and 4 only. Yeapp.
_________________________________________________________________________________
HAI....
-Walao. Saw our old picture sia. Y I SAW?! Hurts so fking much sia D':
Ermm, I've lost someone I loved, but he have lost someone who loves him (':
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment