Friday, 20 July 2012

DAY 37

Oh well. From my title, you can guess how boring is today. I didn't even know what to put for title. Is like my life getting more and more boring leh.

Oh yeah, patch back with my friend today(: I think I wanna have a chat with Crystal today again :D So comfortable with her. Hahas.

Today was the Chinese Compo Competition! I think I writing rubbish xD But who cares :p 1st, 2nd and 3rd got trophy. I want cash :p Hahas. And after we wrote. We need to staple. And then, I staple til my finger D: I also don't know why. Lol. When it stuck there its actually no feeling, but then suddenly felt the pain so I took it out immediately, and then it started to bleed. But is kind of okay now? :O


My 1st attempt to making rage comics, hahas. Look plain right :O This is how I kill my boredom x) 

No comments:

Post a Comment