Saturday, 21 July 2012

DAY 38


- Hey Hello Readers!(: How's your day? Ermm, shld be better than mine.. Today, when I was going to tuition, because my tuition start at 10.45am, so I go off at 10.15am I reached 7Eleven at 10.30 and I brought waffles but I waited for half and hour. And then I end up rushing to MRT. And when I reached, the MRT just went off. Wahhpiang. And so, I late for tuition for half and hour O.O Aiya, at least skip lesson :D

Met Jolie, XiuLi and Crystal at mac to do homeworkieee. And then I use Jolie's iPhone tweeting LIKEABOSS. HAHAHA! I really want a iPhone leh! Really envy those children who are YOUNGER than me to have a iPhoneeee x(

-- OKAY ENOUGH. I am now gonna take a quiz about My past life ; Personality Quiz because I'm so fking bored :<

HAHAHAHA, Don't know what to put for this :O 

Actually it's not that I don't care, is just that none of the option is my choice.

Uh-huhhhh.


No have my choice :/ I would wear Hot Pants and Shirt(:

Actually I'm quite afraid, but not like so serious de. 

Because of Homework ):

I can sleep whenever I'm tired (: 

I think most of us is this right? 

Yeah? :O


Very fews only!(:
Like this lorh. <:

AND...... TAH DAHHHHH. 


HAHAHA! Okay. I don't really, but this is the results! :D 

And another oneeee! I took another quiz, and I like this results more. But I'm too lazy to screenshot the question again :p 


This is the present life, and the previous is my Past Lifeeee. (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment