Okay, I'm back from the audition. Very nervous. But its already over. Just wait for the results to come out next week :) Yeah, other team were great! >< Hard to say if we get in. At least I already tried my best, no regrets.
So after we finish, my friend say to me something. I dont wanna mention the name. She say "If we got in, I want you to play like Sonia." I was like? Wtf? We haven even get in why think so much? And it's nt like playing guitar is very easy, you say Sonia learn through YouTube, she got the talent. I DONT HAVE. No teacher, how you even expect me to strum well. Dont you think you are too overboard? I also need to study for my prelims and PSLE. Prelim oral is just next Tuesday. Why not you demo and then you teach me? Actions speak louder than words. I just want you to spare a thought for me.
You gang out and go against me? Okay fine. Since I experience this Many times. Nt even worth ur time too. Okay. Finally. I know ur true colours. How scary. My life is super pathetic, I swear I get out of my school and dont want to see u all again. Fake friends.. Nobody believes what I said. What's the point? I might as well die.
So after that, I receive a text from my friend. Proud to write her name here (: Crystal, Yi Xuan. She was a understanding friend. Nobody was there, but she was there. She also encouraged me. After I receive those message from another friend, I felt my life was very pathetic. But crystal gave me strength. I really want to thank her alot. Thank You(: Nobody like you understands me so well, they didn't went on to my shoe and think but you did(': A rare friend nowadays..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment