Heyyyyyy!(: So yeah. How? Today gonna start blogging about one of my friend. So-called NOT my friend lah. Not worth it.
So we just ended oral. And the next day, teacher said that she did badly. And same goes to my Chinese teacher. I thought you improve. Because whenever Teacher ask you to answer, you would be able to answer out. But then I see you playing everyday. So I was like, HOW CAN IT BE? And yeah, I finally understands, Hard work will lead to Success. U can't have success without hard work. And then teacher scolded you, heard that you cried. So I thought you have wake up. HA. In chinese class you got the LIKE I CARE attitude. I wonder how you will do your PSLE. Let's see..
Let me find some topic. Hahahas. I'll introduce some music for you all. From range 1-10. Nt in the order whether I like anot(:
1. FlashBack- After School
2. Loving you- Sistar
3. Illa Illa- Juniel
4. Sexy, free and single- Super Junior
5. I Love You- 2NE1
6. Fantastic Baby- BigBang
7. Monster- Bigbang
8. Day by day- T-ara
9. I my me mine- 4minute
10. Baby steps- TEATISEO
I will take this opportunity to say that I'm a VIPPPPPPP! -To those who are not a k-pop fan, VIP is a name for Bigbang's fan. I love BigBang :D G-DRAGON♥♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment