Wednesday, 25 July 2012

DAY 42


I'm flooded over this phrase or I don't know how say. "Only if I could read people's mind." It would be great right! So we wouldn't have misunderstanding. But a disadvantage is that, actually mind is a sort of privacy right? Hahaha. I have absolutely no, NO courage to text you anymore. Aiyaaaaa. Who cares :/ Yeah, who cares. Push this asideeeee.

Okay. So after school, I meet Jolie, Joey and Xianwen to study corner to do homework(: We were the first to go in ok! And soon after, there is a few of BSS students came in. They were abit noisy. But nt to offend them, we kept quiet. Me and Jolie hungry leh. Aiya, I forever hungry. So we went out to get some food. And when we came in, we forgotten to close the door. And then one of the BSS student shouted and say "Girl, close the door. Got air-con ok." I wanna kill her. One of her friend said that she's angry. Yeah, a hungry man is always a angry man.

But. If you're angry, no need to take the anger out of us right? Please learn, or nt u go out to the society confirm kena whack. I bo bluff.

--Another thing happened. About JOHN. Hahahas. John Lennon. Nt the Harry Potter lah, just a normal ordinary Indian boy hahaha! With a Likeaboss attitude xD I don't really know what happened, because my enrichment isn't the same class as him. But I gt told by my friend. He flip the table infront of Ms Chia. Hahahaha! And talk back to her LIKEABOSS! He just talk back that "This is my attitude, you got problem is it?" Aisehhhhh, ZAI. Hahaha.

And what more? John got the 1st prize for the don't know what. So he gt a trophy. And so, ms Chia took his trophy and threaten to throw away. CHILDISH. But John talk back again. He said "This is my trophy, if u take or what, this is consider as stealing, I can report you! Then ms Chia replied "Go lah, go to the police station." hahaha. And then ms Chia added. "If I had a wish, I want all of u to die!" nt me. Hahaha, I'm in the 1st class.

And ms Chia likes the 1st class very much. Hahahahaha!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment