Helloooooo!(: Today is the? 27 of July lah(: Nothing much happened. But I want to highlight this again. If you saw my previous post. This is something similar to it. Yeah. So she get scolded. And it's like all her subject teachers. I keep talk about it, even it's not related with me. Is because that I really can't stand her attitude. Is like damn unbearable. Even I can't tolerate, how can the teachers? I see that scolding her won't help and even worsen her by not bother listening to lessons. If she continues like that, she's not going to do well for prelim as well as PSLE. This year is an important year to me. PSLE. It decides my destiny. So I'm gonna study hard and tweet till jailed after PSLE :D
And so, after Maths remedial, it's 4pm. And I stayed for 'Self-study' till 6. I think it's great. Because I felt that I can focus better at school, and I always finish homework at midnight it's a great way for me to finish it at school! Ask question immediately.. Hahahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment