Saturday, 28 July 2012

DAY 45


 Heyyy. Yeah. So today OUT OF THE HOUSE with Jolie And Crystal(: FUN. Yeah, so I came back from tuition then I gone to meet them. Actually is that I wanna meet Crystal and then we go to Study Corner to meet Jolie. So I waited. Then end up? Crystal is there already. And I'm still at home .__. Took me exact HALF END HOUR there! Wa. Sian.

So we sat in the room doing our homework. And then Jolie suddenly wanted to see Crystal's phone. She checked her contact :p HAHAHA! And then we saw alot of super funny name hahaha. Her sister name is 'Bitch -.-' And one more, guess what? Her mother name is 'Ma De' ROFL! I laugh til I cannot take it. I was like LOLOLOLOLOL! Damn funny. 

And so we headed to the church. We took a cab because there is no time. Yeah. So we go for service there lorh. And then we got a program called 'The Hunger Games' the first program is finishing the packet of marshmallows first wins. Although my group never won, but I got to eat 1 marshmallows. hahahas. And yeahh. And the winner got ICE CREAMMMMMM! Too bad I don't have, I didn't cooperate with them because can say that I'm too lazy hahaha. So it's part of my fault that we didn't won :3 Nehmind. 

So we ate our dinner there. We have Chicken Riceee. I have that during my lunch and now dinner. After that, we went to Popular. I brought one polka dots mechanical pencil. I wanted that long ago. And finally I brought it. And brought it at a 20% off (:  



No comments:

Post a Comment