Tuesday, 10 July 2012

DAY 27



"I wanna walk away, but this crush ain't going away." #np Crush -this song have the power to make me cry <;

Okaycan. Many people may fall for alot of people. But I only fall for 2, so far only 2. Really. -Pinkie Swears- How can control sia. If can I also want okay );

I'll talk about the incident who happened few months ago. My old best friend and I, we quarrelled. And till now, we are not patch back. As I don't see the need to. Harsh words? Oh. But I cant fully blame her of our friendship, I was also the one who let go. This is what happened.


That evening, I went out with my other friends. While we were at the MRT, actually that time. I already have some friendship difficulties with my old best friend. My other friends wanted me to make a decision among choosing who. I wasn't ready to reply that time. Just when I got back. I was on facebook. And I saw some "CopyDogs" thing. And that time my other best friends told me that One of my old friend asked her whether if the baseball jacket belongs to her. Because her dp, she was wearing a baseball jacket. Obviously she is stating my another best friend. At that time, I fully make up my mind. I don't want this friendship anymore. It does not serve any purpose. And by that time, I'm actually quite close with another group of girls. And really, they are my ex-enemy. But so, we shoot alot tweets about my old bestfriend in twitter. And out of a sudden, my old bestfriend logged on-ing because she does not use twitter often. She saw all of our tweets. I know what feelings she get. -Betrayed. I had experience it before. But, before she feel. Please think back, what you've done? U think, what if I'm the one saying that my bestfriend is a copydog? Stand in my shoe and think. After that incident, we didn't hang out together, and even didn't spend time together at recess. Just when, I got close with my another bestfriend. We were really close. And by that time, I already patched with my ex-enemy.

And soon after, my old bestfriend became my worse enemy. So this tell us that a bestfriend may just become your worst enemy. The next day, when we were walking home. My worst enemy sprayed water at me and one of my other best friends. By then, I thought that I would never find true friends anymore. But when I walked away, my finger just moved, I text my new friends(; that they sprayed water at me. They were just across the road, and guess what? She dash across the road just to know what happened.
That moment, I realized. They are the one who will be there for me(; From that day onwards, I treat them as my best friends(; I really really hated my old best friend. But, hating only cause our feelings to become like stone. And not remembering the memories with my old best friend.
Hence, I carries on my life with laughter everyday. That was surely great <: And treated like nothing have happened. Soon, I got close with all my girl-fie. Laughter and smiles perhaps the best revenge. We soon hang out together, and now through blog. I want to tell my old best friend, how happy I am with my girl-fie. I even blogged about them.

Day after day, I got happier and happier and now I'm really really surely happy(:
Yeah, just to summarise, everyone is beautiful. Maybe you are fat, but just say to yourself, I'm born this way, and I'm proud of it.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment: