First of all, today my main topic is Sabotage. But let me talk about things that happened today.
I planned to go shopping together with my bag today :D But then, end up I gone with someone else -__- So nt forever alone. I actually wanted to blogger about that. Since now it's not forever alone, I got nothing much to say about this.
-Omg, what happened today was that I fell down. FUUUUUU. I was jumping then suddenly, I lose my balance and fell. Fkmylife ); Sibei pain. Now blue black. D: That Pain..
Okaycann, I can began with my topic. Sabotaged. I wanna say that some of the people in my class really like to sabo. Yeah, I should not mention names. Okay. So this incident was happened months ago. Ermm, to cut it short, I got the only sentence. "He sabo me then I gone to VP's office." Yeah. Really. The incident was about a paper- fking piece of shyt. He even say that the whole idea was planned by me. I really wanna kill him that time. But since time pass, I let go my hatred.
Recently, I heard from this -Si Fruitie who told me about him that he sabotaged. Wa, the whole story I was like. AISEHH. Lol. But then, I really wanna say. If you dont have the guts to say the truth, why bother to do sia. Sabo only will let people hate you. Let me tell you, with this kind of fking attitude, you go society confirm kena whack.
Hai, I like you. #Random
/P.S. The people who know me well provably will know.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment