Today, during Chinese remedial, we made this.
TAH DAH :D
Yeah, that one is something that you can put at your hair :D I redo and redo, finally I make it :D But I won't be so silly to put at my hair. So I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Yeah. Another thing is. I learned guitar today :D -What makes you beautiful. Easy leh! Only 3chords (; Taught by the Teacher I called Teacher SotSot! :D HAHAHAHA. Actually tomorrow's my friend birthday. Going stay til midnight :D But as usual, I have not gone to bed before 12 already lah. So its just like normal day :O
Sian ah. Nothing much happened today. Yeah. Oh. Tomorrow is Singing Competition, although I never take part, but I still nervous for my friends! Wish they can make it. Last year, they achieve first :D And something more, my chinese teacher voice damn nice ok. SUPER NICE. I think can come out album le, why still be teacher?
-Walao, don't know why nowadays chinese spelling so jialat. I 1/4 leh D: I nid copy 120 times :@ Wtf. One phrase 40times. FKMYLIFE.
Haish, I cannot get over you ); Why? I get super emo suddenly because of that one particular tweet you tweet. ); U hinting me or what? Although I don't know who you stating but how would I know, blame me for being so paranoid. U left me with so many stress. ); Tsk. Walao. I'm sorry. Shld I remember 070312 or 150312? I think you don't even know what are this numbers. Nevermind, I know can already :') I still cannot figured out what happened. U just leave me alone just like that, fk you lah );


No comments:
Post a Comment