Today was the singing competition, when one boy went up to the stage and sang 'Tong Hua' I nearly cry. It was really touching, she sang it for my friend who passed away.. Some of my friends cried too, but I know they cry for my friend.. But I'm different, I think of other thing.. The days we were together.. 070312's. One of the lyrics. 也是你不会懂,从你说爱我以后,我的天空,星星都亮了。。:'> But things have an end right. Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened bah(:
Ah. Tuesday is my audition. And I have to master my guitar skill within 4days! Omg. I very afraid ); Ah. And now I'm practicing. And super pain ok. I think gonna put plaster to all my fingers, but first, I need to get through audition first!
P.S.// Can u nt tweet today? :/ Ur tweet can just ruin my mood ); I have a sad life, alot of words left unspoken..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment