I seems to have no attachments to you anymore ^~^ But, I'm wrong. Whenever I saw you on my newfeed, I still wanna just open up and see everything. And then regret what I saw. U must be really happy without me right? Yeah. You happy can le(: How can you forget someone when he gives you so many memories to remember? Idk why. When in class, I kept on thinking about last time. Hahas. Those happy times.. But. Everything comes to an end. When something good happens to you, enjoy it. It doesn't last forever. If something bad happen to you, dont worry. It won't last too(: Just cherish what you have now. AHH. I wanna get over you and focus on my studies. 22days to prelim and 40days to PSLE ): But, remember. Once you have feelings for someone, you may not like them anymore, but you still care for them.(;
Yeah. Random, this princess is born on 22/05/2000. I was just been bhb lah. Princess?! LOL. So I'm a Gemini. One of it, I heard. If you are with Gemini at their worst, they will love you to the best. U lah. Who tell you l last time I so jialat you come and talk to me. All your fault. Actually right, if you all wanna call me a bitch? Because some of my fake friends called me. U can think. A bitch is a female dog, a female dog barks, bark is part of a tree, the tree is a part of the nature, the nature is beautiful. So thank ya?(:
Know my story, not my name dear(;
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:
Post a Comment