Today, I went out with Joey and Phanipha. -The one on the left is Joey and right is Phanipha(: First, we went to popular to buy some pens. And guess what? We stay inside for about 1hrs. hahahas. Altogether, my pen cost $19.60. Walao. So I decided to put back one pen. And with Joey's membership, I manage to only pay $16.00 :DD We were really thirsty, we decided to drink GongCha. We thought it was on B2. But end up, there are no shop there. So Joey thought it was closed down. But I thought, how can it be? So I called my friend to checked. She said it is beside the MOF- Ministry of Food. I thought? Where got such shop?! So we went to look for the map. And it was on the 2nd floor instead. I ordered Milk Tea with Pudding. and Joey is Melon Tea with Transparent pearl. I was drinking non-stopping as we are heading to mac to finish up our homework. By the time, I reached mac. I already finish. No choice but to buy a new drink.
While waiting for Phanipha- because she have tuition. I ordered a Double Cheeseburger and a apple pie. And I thought that Double Cheeseburger is $2.00 but end up? It is $3.40. :@! Waste my money!!@#$%^&
So when phanipha came, we brought large fries. Hahas. Joey brought medium and the difference was like only $0.20 Joey was like. FUUUUUUU xD Yeah. So we started doing homework. When suddenly, we wanted to take a picture together. Because we were using front camera, the person beside us was like "What are you all trying to do?" we was like. Huh? We are taking our own pictures. I wonder if he is scared we stomp him or what hahahas. So we continued.When the sky get dark, I looked at the sky. I kept looking behind. Because when I turned, there was a table of 2 teenagers. And I was like looking at them, and they were looking at us. Just when I was about to continue my work, one of the teenager came forward and ask "Why are you all kept on looking at us?" she was obviously angry. We were like shocked. She carries on. "Are you all from paya labar primary?" we said no. She continued and said "Because I saw all of your face before." But we really didn't know them! We were terrified. We even communicate using texting. While texting. We could heard them saying about us. When we were going off, she came forward and say "Sorry about just now" and even wanted to make friends with us! It sounds really funny. So we walked away. We went to the library to return book, when we were in the lift, there is one guy. And seems like following us. So we were like faster walk. And looks like he lost us. And then we quickly headed to the bus stop. All of us reached home safely. Yeah.
But beside that, it was fun (: okay. Wahh. So wordy. Shall end here <;
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


No comments:
Post a Comment