Sunday, 8 July 2012

DAY 24

HAI. Hahas. Now is over-12. So I consider this is 7July's post lah(: Okay. Since its already 1plus. I haven sleep. Got chance play computer til very late should play mah. So fast leh. The presentation already over. Just now I was still in class, I mean afternoon lah. Now? Already finish. That means no more BAND PRACTICE D: Because of PSLE. Aiya. This year PSLE very early leh. Earlier by one week. I always used this excuse xD "I always do last minute homework because when that time, we are older and more matured that means we can think well!" What rubbish is this xD 

I think very fast I should be taking my PSLE already. Time flies! They don't like to walk ): So fast for what? If I'm nt wrong, I shld be coming back to perform at the Year-end concert. Although times will be gone, but memories last forever(:

Oh yeah, forgot to say. Today's is my form teacher birthday. But Saturday no school so we did a card for her on Friday instead. Hahas. We made the card, write all our wishes. But I can't present it to her as I need to rush for band. So I thought was really unfair. And when I need to go to class and pass some papers. I saw them hiding wanting to give her a surprise! I can't believe I could join them :D The time was just right. Hahahas. Happy Birthday Mdm Moli(:

No comments:

Post a Comment