Friday, 6 July 2012

DAY 23




Back from Band Presentation :D Its so fun. I met new friends in other school. They're so awesome :D hahas. At the part of it, we still took alot of photos. Hahaha! The best Part of the presentation is that when we are playing a game, it's so stupid that make me laugh til stomach pain. But that pain is a happy pain. Hahahas. As the photo, u can see my school band! BendemeerPrimary. And our awesome conductor Mr. Quek :D This was from the presentation booklet(:
Saw the chocolate? Hahas. Is actually something for all the schools for their hardwork and so on. And it's my favourite leh! Chocolateeee. I dont bear to eat xD Hahahas.


While they are tuning, Mr lim tune us. And I gt the perfect note. Hahahahas. That explain my fuckyea face xD hahas. I bhb :3 Okay. Today was a fun day.

Here are all the photos :DD

BOO :D

Holding Room's Mirror <;

CHEESE :D

L :DD

Went to the toilet, just to take photos! HAHAHA

My Favouriteeee(:

KEEP CALM AND SAY CHEESEEE.

Bleh :p

Walao, my face ):

OH, MY FACE D:

-I got nothing more to say(:



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment