Okaycan. Time check: 12.15am I started blogging from now. Today homework was not that much. I managed to finish before 12. :D But actually is that one of the OE (Comprehension) I didn't do. I was waiting for answer from a friend I called Si Fruitie xD I waited and waited. Wtf. He went offline. I was like WTFFFFFFF?! I waited till now, he still offline. Text message also no reply. Wtf.
OKCAN. No more answers I guess. Then I don't do lorh. SI FRUITIE.
Today. I mean now. Is midnight. And guess what? :D It started raining. Omg. The weather is so nice leh. I like. Cool cool one.
I wanna say one thing. Is that sometime I really feel like a total-loner. Cos I got friends like is always a odd number. Then when teacher call us to line up in twos. I will either be in front or behind them. Alone sia. I very sad ): So sometimes I will like cut through, but its kind of awkward ok! A sad life I have. Timecheck: 12.21am. Okay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment