Wednesday, 4 July 2012

DAY 21

Whenever I went in Audi, I got a feeling of worry :/ And idk why. My heartbeat will run damn fast. Idk how explain. Haish. I wish can stop leh D: Since now Audi gt a new patch, I still haven download. Hahahas. Idc. Oh, I know. The feeling of worry is because I'm scared of the 'break'. Should I have accept u to like other girls since I know that we can't be together :/ T.T I heard that the scientist are working out on a pill that makes people forget the thing they don't wanna remember. If they invented out, I want to have one! Seriously ): Hmm. Ok enough of this, I'm tired. Mentally instead of physically.
Today. I forgot do my homework. Nabei. I so retarded. When teacher ask "Who didn't do the work?" I was the one standing and got scolded. The others never do too, but they didn't admit. Why I so stupid? Should have sat down. My teacher is the kind of person who will take ur pass record and compare with your present record. Haish. But horh, if u all wanna call me retart? Don't :D Call me eggtart. More cute ok :D Hahas.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment