Wednesday, 4 July 2012

DAY 20

Just finish my hw. Time check: 12:23am. Morning ^~^ And idk why. My hand so so pain! :( walao. Hope tomorrow will recover D:

Today, I take up my courage to text you. And okfine. Cold reply. But at least you got reply mah. I'm contented ok. I don't ask much.

Today, one of my senior ask me, "what is your reaction when your crush tells you he loves you?" Meh. I only replied Unexplained feelings, by that time, I think the whole world is yours! HAHAHA.

 #np G.NA- 2HOT

 Super nice ok. Lol. Why u so cute sia. Meh. Me too random. Lols. Can't restrain from staring at you *_* Meh. I'm siao.

Idk if they say Gemini falls for two person at a time is called flirting, Oi. Ur brain made of water? Hahas, say something more. Ur dp de worm very cute xD SIBEI CUTE. I think I saw before that worm in some cartoons. But can't remember :D
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment