HAI. So you readers know about Jaslylee? Yeah, the twin which is one guitar and both are singers! They're awesome! And because of one of my school events, me and phanipha are practicing on Payphone, I'm playing the guitar and she's singing. And then her surname is Lee. And mine Jia Xuan short-form is J-X so at the end, both add up, it becomes J-X-LEE! Same pronunciation as Jaslylee! Hahahas.
Although I looked unglam at the picture but, oh well. @@
Actually it's a performance from my school called Bendemeers got talent. It is to show case your talent. And without thinking about any consequences, we just sign up. We are silly, hahaha. And now my guitar note can't even come out and her rap still nt as smooth! Just by luck D:
Well, today I went to her house and practice, her cousin was there, we laughed and talked. Yeaps! It was awesome (:
Another photo of us! Hearts, hearts :D
At the morning, I suddenly miss my old text buddy! I hate that feeling, the feeling that -we would never talk again feeling. It's terrible ): Aww..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


No comments:
Post a Comment