Monday, 16 July 2012

DAY 33

Hey Hello Readers! I am gonna blog now. Hahas, you don't say? xD Oh well, I sounds happy right, but actually I got this ability to swing mood immediately! I'm serious.. Yeah.. Well, no more morning and goodnight text from my old text buddy, I'm used to it, it's okay.. Hahas. I sounded sad right? Yeah.. I can swing mood.. Actually nothing much happened today. So i just gonna kill time by answering those question which I found from a blog(:

1. Khiu Jia Xuan
2.Gemini, Dragon(:
3. Cockroach, black long skinny legs.. and sudden pop-ups/scream.
4. I love my blog<: I love my class :D I love the music I love (:
5. I got unlimited bestfriends(:
6. Officially Missing You- Tamia
7. Boys who start the conversation first, guys who buy presents for girls. Sweet morning and goodnight texts.   Cute stuff(:
8. Boys who always like to drag, not motivated, not cute! xD And.. Boring.
9. Stfu?
10. I have one pair of piercing.
11. For fun, curious what is it about.
12. Ermm, I don't know? Unexplained..
13. Time to rewind.. The time we were close.. The time we first-met..
14. It's complicated..
15. Everything of me, ended with misery );
16. Ermm, I don't watch movie often, so not sure.
17. Payphone, Baby steps. All of BigBang song(: K-POP :D
18. BIGBANG.
19. I think he don't like me anymore.. Or more other forgotten me.. And my results dropping):
20. Our conversation!(: When I think about the time we were together.. Whenever I see you(:
21. Their cuteness!
22. I Miss Him.. - My old text buddy ):
23. I Love him..
24. Parents and children lorh. :O
25. All kind of holidays :DD
26. I don't use Tumblr often.
27. I don't know.
28. I don't say my problems to my friends, even close friends.
29. People who don't reply my message immediately. People who show me attitude for no reasons. Nagging at me.
30. Cat, hamster?(:
31. Fish..
32. My feelings..
33. PSLE
34. When I talk to someone, and they didn't hear it and don't reply you. When other people are looking.
35. I'm a student!(:
36. YOU.
37. Ermm? I don't know either.
38. To get in edgefield sec! (:
39. Alot of things.
40. Those pastry or cake shop!
41. Cake, egg/fruit tart. Those desserts(:
42. Play guitar with phanipha(:
43. Ermm, language? I can memorise other country one.
44. Playing together :D
45. Nobody.
46. Here!(: 
47. My blog :D
48. 2? ><
49. Nope.
50. Noooo(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment