-MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.
Hahahas :3 *Uh-hem* okay. xD So today, of course today lah. Evening, I went to Bugis. With Phanipha(: Haha. We went there because we did to get our costume because of Thursday Audition. Omg, so nervous! Wish that can pass through.. Wish us luck(: Actually I wanted to go home with a KOI, end up I only left with $10 and I don't wanna use. So I didn't buy. Walao ehh. If I were to buy, I would buy Milk Tea with Pearls, 70% Sugar. Hahas.
What I brought today.
- One Top. Okay, this is the one there. Very obvious. I wanted to buy that shirt long ago, then I shall use that I'm going audition excuse to get money from my mom and buy it. (:
-One Moustache Connector Ring.
Ah. Omg, I wanted that ring long ago! And finally. I got it today. So happy :D And its adjustable. And you know, my finger so fat sia, need open to the end. But at least can fit in(:
Because I need a high-pitch guitar, I gotta lend from a friend. And time is running. If he didn't bring tomorrow, I'm died D:
-Just Wish Us Luck.
PINEAPPLE is JELLY.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


No comments:
Post a Comment