Monday, 18 June 2012

DAY 9

OI. U this girl can stop flirting with him anot. Very irritating sia. Tsk. U need me salute u with a -'-? And horh, I still care sho much? Haish. I think it's too over already. I also wish I stop caring but seems like it's impossible. I believe, if you truly love someone. You will love them for the rest of your life. I beg you lah girl,want flirt go find other people can anot. Stop flirting with him lah. Nabei. I want give you one slap you know. U better shut your mouth and Stop attracting attention lah. Want find go find other boy. I priest you can? I see you two the conversation I really like.. jealous or what sia. Tsk. I wish getting over you was easy like how you get over me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment