Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Sunday, 17 June 2012
DAY 8
Tsk. U today so active at Twitter huh. Keep have a conversation with one girl called Jingyi. Walao. I thought I gt over you le. Why I still jealous sia. FUCK. Wait. I know is jealousy and the feelings suck alot you know ): U never experience before of course you don't know lorh. Tsk. It's unfair how you can forget me so easy and fall in love with another girl so so easy. WHY WHY WHY. Is just so hard for me? ): Sometimes I really hate myself. I hate myself for getting jealous so easily. And so hard to get over you. ): I DON'T KNOW this feeling. Please. I wish that I didn't met you Really. I said this alot of times. But I really mean. I remember last time you say you love me. I said it too. The difference was just that I really mean it. What about you? Just play play? My heart is a toy? ): I wish we wasn't that close last time, so now that you ignore me, I wouldn't feel so hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment