Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
DAY 10
WHY. WHY. WHY. What happened to us? Tell me why. You been ignoring me for about 1month. So now you are chatting with that bitch? U are obviously also texting her. This feeling. JEALOUSY. Walao. I hate her ): I really hate myself, I really hate myself for still loving a person who does not love me anymore. Interested in other girls. I'm disappointed but I cant blame you for that. I blame myself for expecting too much. I take things for granted last time. I'm sorry. Please come back. Please ): I know I'm selfish. But Please dont be in love with someone else especially that bitch. But. Blessing is also a kind of love. I cant relate this. Really. I remember when you care last time, I still like nothing happen. Is just that when you stopped, I then realised how much I care. Really beyond how you care. I swear. Maybe we are not fated. The hardest part of letting go is that you know the they have already let go. I LOVE YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment